Here are links to online learning programmes that are scheduled over the coming months…
Facilitating Online Professional Learning
About this Event
Responsible for planning and facilitating professional learning?
Seeking to maximise the impact of professional learning online?
Want to avoid the most common barriers that hamper learning online?
Equip those planning/facilitating CPD sessions online to maximise participant engagement, learning and impact
Clarity about the planning process for online sessions
Understand five key principles for effective online CPD facilitation
Session One – Monday 7th September (3:30-5:00)
– Examine difference between online and F2F. What are the key differences and how do we adapt?
– The challenge of learning online. How to engage your participants, given the challenges of more distractions and the remote nature of the process.
– Session design and visuals. The key adaptations required to make F2F sessions work online.
Session Two – Monday 14th September (3:30-5:00)
– Preparation, net-iquette, rapport building. How to ensure participants needs are met?
– Features, functions, and tools of platforms. What are they, and how to use them effectively to enhance participant learning?
– Developing deeper dialogue and questioning in sessions. How to ensure deeper thinking and gain feedback from participants?
Feedback from previous delegate
“Apologies for the late Sunday email, but I just wanted to thank you again for Friday! I’ve just re-written the slides for the session delivering this week. It’s really made me think about what I include and how to increase engagement. I found myself going back to my notes from Friday to help me too.”